In the post-Trump political landscape, everyone wants to know if Ben Shapiro is running for president. The conservative commentator has flirted with the idea several times but has yet to make a final decision. If he does run, however, his chances of winning are slim to none. But is it all an elaborate publicity stunt by Shapiro? Or is he legitimately considering making a bid for the highest office in the land? Let’s take a look at the facts and see if we can figure out if Ben Shapiro is going to run for president.
Is Ben Shapiro Going To Run For President?
I am not a political person. I have never voted, and I have never really cared about what happens in Washington. The only reason I read the news is because of my job, and this is true for most people who are not politicians. News has been getting better, but it is still incomplete. Everyone should be able to read the news without having to pay for it. If a company like Comcast can charge so much money for cable television, then why can’t we charge a small fee just to receive news?
Who Is Ben Shapiro?
Ben Shapiro is a conservative political commentator, columnist, and attorney. He currently serves as the editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire, a news and opinion website, and hosts a daily political podcast, The Ben Shapiro Show. Shapiro is also the host of The Ben Shapiro Election Special, a one-hour show that airs on Fox News one week before each presidential election. Shapiro is a native of Los Angeles, California, and attended Beverly Hills High School. He graduated from UCLA with a double major in creative writing and Jewish studies. He then went on to Harvard Law School where he was named the top student in his class. After graduating from law school, Shapiro worked as a judicial clerk at the Honorable Samuel Alito, Jr., then a judge at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and later the Supreme Court Justice. Shapiro later worked as an attorney at a private law firm in Los Angeles, specializing in real estate and civil litigation.
Why Ben Shapiro May Run For President?
- Ben Shapiro is a conservative political commentator, columnist, and attorney. He currently serves as the editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire, a news and opinion website, and hosts a daily political podcast, The Ben Shapiro Show. Shapiro is also the host of The Ben Shapiro Election Special, a one-hour show that airs on Fox News one week before each presidential election.
- Shapiro believes that he has been unfairly treated by the mainstream media and that he has been silenced by their bias. He went to Harvard Law School with Barack Obama in 1988 and says he knows how to “take him down.” According to an article in the New York Times: “The students who go to Harvard Law are not only from well-to-do families; they tend to be future power brokers in Washington or New York or Hollywood or Silicon Valley.”
- He also believes that if President Trump goes down, there are many other politicians who will follow his lead. If President Trump is impeached by Congress for obstruction of justice during the Russian investigation, then it will have major implications for all politicians who get elected after him. He said on Fox News: “If Trump gets impeached over this issue, I think we’re going to see a number of Republicans running for president saying ‘I’m not going down with this ship.'”
- There has been talking about whether or not President Trump will run again in 2020 after being elected in 2016. However, if you look at what he’s done since being elected, it’s very clear that he doesn’t have any more interest in the presidency. He has already done everything he set out to do and has no interest in running again.
- The Democratic Party is completely controlled by the progressive left. They have been pushing their radical agenda for decades and they have been able to get many of their goals accomplished. But now, they are in a position where there is a huge backlash against them and they are losing control of Congress, state legislatures, and governorships. The Democratic Party is now at risk of losing its grip on power and it may be time to take things back from them before they can regain control again.
- Ben Shapiro believes that if President Trump goes down, then there will be a lot of Republican politicians who will follow his lead by running for president as well. If President Trump is impeached by Congress over the Russia investigation, then other Republicans could be forced to stay away from the White House for fear of being accused of obstruction if they run for president after him. Shapiro said on Fox News: “If [Trump] gets impeached over this issue, I think we’re going to see a number of Republicans running for president saying ‘I’m not going down with this ship.'”
- Trump is the most hated man in America and he’s the most loved man in America at the same time. People either love him or hate him but almost nobody likes him. Trump has managed to do something that no other president has done before: he’s managed to unite people from both sides of the political divide. He has united liberals and conservatives, Republicans and Democrats, young and old, rich and poor, black and white, male and female, etc.
- The American people are fed up with government corruption, which is why they elected President Trump over Hillary Clinton in 2016. They are sick of career politicians who get elected only to act like nothing has changed when they get into office and do whatever it takes to stay there for their entire careers. They want a new type of politician who will shake things up by doing things differently than how they were done before. This is what Trump represents: a new type of politician who will go against the status quo by doing things that no other politician would ever consider doing.
- The American people have had enough with politicians who lie all the time about everything they say; this is why they elected President Trump over Hillary Clinton in 2016 because he tells it like it is without any BS or lies coming out of his mouth every time he opens it up for business as usual politicians do these days. If President Trump goes down, then there will be a lot more Republican politicians who will follow his lead by running for president as well.
Could Ben Shapiro Win?
- If Shapiro were to receive enough votes from the Republicans, he would be the Republican nominee for president.
- If Shapiro were to lose the nomination, he would still be the most popular conservative candidate in the country.
- If Shapiro were to win the presidency, he would be a very strong conservative leader who is able to make a lasting change in America.
- While there are many reasons why Ben Shapiro could win, one of them is that there are many people who are afraid of Donald Trump becoming president and that they may vote for someone else in order to prevent him from becoming president.
- There are also those who say that if Trump wins again, then they will vote for Ben Shapiro so that Trump doesn’t get reelected. These people fear the third term of Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton and believe that if Trump wins again it will have disastrous consequences on America’s future.
- In conclusion, while there are many reasons why Ben Shapiro could win, one of them is because there are many people who don’t want Donald Trump to get re-elected as president and therefore may vote for another candidate instead.
Shapiro has the potential to be a good president when it comes to being conservative, but his lack of political experience and past controversial comments may prevent him from being a good president. If Shapiro were to become president, this would signify the end of an era in American politics and culture. Shapiro’s controversial comments and lack of political experience make him a controversial candidate.