Are you looking for an easy and straightforward way to convert MOV to MP4 on your iPhone? If so, you’ve come to the right place! The process of converting MOV files to MP4 can seem complicated and intimidating, but with this step-by-step guide, you’ll be able to do just that in a few simple steps. We’ll provide you with clear instructions and helpful tips on how to quickly and easily convert your MOV files to MP4 on your iPhone. By the end of this guide, you’ll be able to convert MOV to MP4 with ease and confidence. No more worrying about complicated settings or file formats – just follow the simple instructions, and you’ll be ready to enjoy your newly converted files!
How To Convert Mov To Mp4 On Your Iphone
- First, open the MOV file that you want to convert to MP4.
- Next, click on the “File” button in the bottom left corner of your iPhone’s screen and select “Import” from the menu that appears.
- On the next screen, select “Video Converter” from the list of import options and click on “Start.”
- Once the conversion process has begun, you will be prompted to choose a destination for your newly converted files. Navigate to the folder where you want to save your MP4 files and click on “Open.”
- Once your MOV file has been successfully converted to MP4, you can simply enjoy them on your iPhone!
- If you ever need to revert your files back to MOV format, simply follow the same steps that you used to convert them to MP4, but choose “Export” instead of “Import” and select “MOV to MP4” from the list of options.
Benefits Of Converting Mov To Mp4
- If you have a lot of MOV files that you want to convert to MP4, converting them all at once can be a time-consuming and tedious task. By converting each MOV file individually, you can save yourself a lot of time and hassle.
- Converting MOV to MP4 can also be an efficient way to reduce file size. By converting your MOV files to MP4, you can create smaller files that will take up less space on your device.
- If you want to share your movies with others, converting them to MP4 format will make them more manageable and easier to watch. MP4 is the most commonly used video format on the internet, so by converting your movies to this format, you’ll ensure that they’re easily accessible and compatible with most devices.
- Finally, if you want to keep your movies safe and secure, converting them to MP4 format can help to protect them from damage. MP4 files are typically more secure than MOV files, which means that they’re less likely to be damaged or destroyed in the event of a loss or theft.
- So, if you’re looking for an easy and straightforward way to convert MOV to MP4 on your iPhone, follow the instructions in this guide. We’ll help you quickly and easily convert your movies so that you can enjoy them in the most optimal format possible!
- If you have any questions or concerns about the process of converting MOV to MP4, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d be happy to help you out in any way possible!
Step-By-Step Guide To Converting Mov To Mp4 On Your Iphone
- First, launch the iTunes app on your iPhone and connect your device to your computer.
- Next, open the iTunes library on your computer and locate the MOV file you want to convert.
- Click on the MOV file to open it in iTunes.
- Click on the “File” menu option and select “Convert” from the list of available options.
- On the “Convert” screen, click on the “MP4” button to start the conversion process.
- Once the conversion is complete, you will be able to find the newly created MP4 file in your iTunes library.
- If you have any questions or problems during the conversion process, don’t hesitate to contact us – we’d be happy to help!
Download And Use An Mov To Mp4 Converter App
- If you don’t have an iPhone yet, you’ll first need to purchase one. Once you have your new iPhone, make sure to install the appropriate App Store app. We recommend Movavi Video Converter for Mac or iPhone.
- Once you have the app installed, open it and click on the “File” tab.
- Under the “Convert” section, select your MOV file and click on the “Start” button.
- The app will start to convert your MOV file and will show you the progress in real-time. When the conversion is complete, click on the “Open” button to access your newly converted MP4 file.
- If you want to keep a copy of the original MOV file, you can click on the “Keep Original” button. Otherwise, click on the “Delete” button to delete the converted MP4 file.
Convert Mov To Mp4 Using Itunes
- Launch iTunes and open the Movies or TV Shows Library.
- Select the MOV file you want to convert and click on the “File” menu option.
- Select “Convert” from the menu options and click on the “Start” button.
- iTunes will begin to convert the MOV file to MP4. The process may take a few minutes, so be patient!
- Once the conversion is complete, you will be able to preview and enjoy your newly converted MP4 file.
- If you want to keep the converted MP4 file, simply click on the “Keep File” button, and iTunes will save it to your device.
Convert Mov To Mp4 Using Filmorago
- Open FilmoraGo and sign in.
- Under “File,” select “Import” and then select “MOV Files.”
- Click on the “Browse” button and locate your MOV file.
- Click on the “Convert” button to start the conversion process.
- Once the conversion is complete, you will be presented with a newly converted MP4 file.
Convert Mov To Mp4 Using Vlc
- Launch VLC Media Player on your computer.
- Click the File menu option and select “Convert”.
- Select the MOV file you want to convert and click the “Open” button.
- Click the “Convert” button to begin the conversion process.
- Once the conversion is complete, click the “Close” button to exit VLC Media Player.
- Open the newly converted MP4 file in your iPhone media player of choice.
Following these simple steps, you can easily convert your MOV files to MP4 on your iPhone. With this guide, you will be able to convert your MOV files with ease and confidence and enjoy your newly created MP4 files on your device.