How does it feel when your leg aches from the knee down and you can’t even walk? Painful, right? It’s not just a temporary pain that you can ignore. You need to break your leg at home in order to avoid surgery. But how do you break your leg at home? Unintentionally breaking your leg is not as easy as it sounds. Even with all the precautions, accidents happen. In some cases, people end up breaking their legs intentionally. Perhaps they are trying to get out of work or school by faking an injury. If that’s what you have in mind, here are ways how to break your leg at home effectively and safely.
How To Break Your Leg Easily At Home
Use a Bed
There are times when you need to get out of work or school by faking an injury. To do this, you can use a bed. If you want to break your leg at home, all you need is to place your leg on the bed and push down on it. The weight of your body will be enough for the leg bone to crack.
Place the Leg Under Weight
Another way that you can break your leg at home is by placing the bone underweight. This method involves using a towel or blanket with weight on it and placing your leg underneath it. The weight will force the bone inwards, causing a fracture to occur. However, this method is not recommended as it may cause internal injuries such as nerve damage and damage to nearby organs and muscles.
Put Your Leg Under Pressure
For those who have fear of breaking their legs again, there’s another way that they can do so safely and effectively at home without having any complications afterward: putting their legs under pressure for 15 minutes every day for two weeks in a row before moving on to other methods of breaking their leg at home below: A broken lower leg is one thing but if your upper leg breaks off then that’s something else! So here are some tips on how to break your upper leg easily at home: 1) Get some kind of box or container that has sufficient length for both legs.
Use a Weight Machine
The fourth way is using a weight machine. You may have seen these in the gym in front of the bench press, squat rack, and the lat pulldown machine where you can put weights on them and lift them up. They are also used by professional athletes who train for competition. You can use one too if you want to break your leg at home effectively and safely without any complications afterward: It’s important that you use a weight machine that has enough weight capacity so as not to cause injuries such as nerve damage or damage to nearby organs and muscles when using it for more than 10 minutes consecutively. If you don’t have one, then consider buying one from Amazon or eBay as they are very cheap, especially when compared with those sold in the gym which can cost up to $1000+. Here’s how you can use one safely: 1) Choose whichever machine suits your needs best – be it dumbbells, barbells, or even kettlebells (although these are not recommended for beginners).
Use a Leg Splint or Cast
The fifth way is using a leg splint or cast. If you want to break your leg at home without any complications afterward, then this would be the best option that you can choose because it’s very effective and there are no risks involved with it: You should use a leg splint or cast if you want to break your leg at home safely and effectively without any complications afterward as it’s very effective and there are no risks involved with it. However, the only disadvantage of this method is that it takes up more room than other methods so you may have to consider this if space is an issue in your home. Here’s how you can use one safely: 1) Choose whichever type of splint suits your needs best – be it plaster splints, bandages or even splints made out of fiberglass (although fiberglass splints are not recommended for beginners).
By Jumping From A Height
- You need to be very careful when jumping from a height. You can make it look like an accident, but you must make sure that the fall won’t cause any damage. There are several ways you can do this. For example, you can jump from a short height and then bend your knee to break your leg. If you have the right amount of strength, you can even jump forward and land on your other foot. The best thing about this method is that it gives you some time to get out of the way before landing with full force on your injured leg.
- Another way to break your leg at home is by jumping from a high place and landing on something soft or hard (like a bed) below it. The soft landing will cause the bone in your lower leg to break while the hard landing will cause severe damage to other parts of your body such as the tendons and ligaments surrounding the bone in question.
- Another way to break your leg at home is by jumping off something high (a table or chair for example) without looking down first before hitting the ground below them with full force. Of course, there are many other ways how to break your leg at home safely and effectively but these are some of them that are used most often during accidents that happen accidentally or intentionally.
By Dropping Something On Your Foot
- Drop a heavy object on your foot.
- Don’t go out barefoot.
- Wear shoes that can protect your foot from falling objects, such as sneakers and sandals.
- Lie down so that your leg is at an angle of about 45 degrees to the floor (to make it easier for you to bend it and get on the floor).
- Bend your knee until you are able to touch the floor with your other foot, then take a step forward with your other leg (while keeping your knee bent).
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you are able to reach the floor with both feet without bending your knee, or until one of them hurts too much for you to continue walking in this position.
By Faking A Slip In The Shower Or While Drying Off
Fake a Slip in the Shower
If you’re taking a shower, you can fake a slip. While you are showering, make sure that the floor is wet. Just don’t stand in one place for too long. Shift your weight to your other foot after taking a few steps. Shift your weight back and forth several times to make it look more realistic. If you want to fake a slip while drying off, make sure that your towel is really wet. You can also use a wet washcloth to make it look more realistic.
Fake an Injury on the Couch
If you have recently injured yourself, take some time off from work or school to avoid getting into trouble with your boss or school principal. After getting home, lie down on the couch and put ice on the injury or bruise if you have one. This will help make it look more real and prevent anyone from seeing through your lie even if they happen to be looking at you when you lie down on the couch. However, if it is really painful or bleeding, do not lie down on the couch for too long as this will draw attention from others who might see how serious your injury is without having seen how bad it actually is for themselves.
Fake an Injury in School
If there’s an accident in class that requires medical attention but no doctor is around yet and there’s no way for students to contact their parents due to the absence of cell phones in school, the students can fake an injury to avoid getting into trouble. Here are a few ways that you can use to fake an injury in school.
Breaking your leg at home can be the easiest way to get out of school or work. However, you have to do it the right way. If you break your leg at home incorrectly, you may injure yourself even more. If you don’t have time to get a doctor’s note, follow these tips to break your leg at home. That being said, accidents do happen and you may end up breaking your leg accidentally. If this is the case, follow these tips and you will be able to get your leg fixed faster. Even if you break your leg accidentally, you can still get out of work or school by faking an injury.