If you’re an eco-conscious individual who’s looking to reduce your carbon footprint, you probably know that lowering your energy usage is the first step towards making a more sustainable impact. When it comes to using less energy in your home, there are so many different options available: solar panels on your roof, smart thermostat controls, LED light bulbs, and even power optimizers like the Powervolt system. While it might not seem like much on the surface, this device can help you save up to 30% on your electricity bill by optimizing power usage and preventing unnecessary surges from occurring. So does PowervoT really work? Let’s take a closer look at how this device works and whether or not it’s worth investing in for your home.
Does Powervolt Really Work?
Yes, Powervolt really works. The device uses advanced technology to deliver more power to your devices and minimize wastage. The product comes with a 12-month warranty and free global shipping.
How Does Powervolt Work?
Install the Powervolt Smart Meter
The smart meter keeps track of how much electricity is being sent to the grid, how much is being stored in the batteries, and how much is being sent to appliances. The meter is connected to the Powervolt smart hub, which is where all the data is compiled and analyzed. The PowerVault smart meter is installed by a licensed electrician and is connected to your home’s circuit breaker. The meter can be installed on either the household side or the service side of the circuit breaker. You’ll also receive a manual meter with the installation of your Powervolt solar system. The manual meter is used when your smart meter isn’t installed yet or if there’s an outage in your area.
Install the Powervolt Smart Hub
The PowerVault smart hub keeps track of the data that’s being sent to the meter and sends instructions to the repurposing devices based on the information it receives from the meter. The smart hub is connected to the smart meter and is installed on a wall inside your home.
Install the Powervolt Solar Adapters
The solar adapters are installed on each solar panel on your roof. The adapters send information to the Powervolt smart hub, including solar panel production, solar panel temperature, and panel orientation information.
Install the Powervolt Dark-Time Charger
The PowerVault dark-time charger is installed on one or two of your appliances and sends information to the Powervolt smart hub, including the amount of energy being consumed by the appliances.
Install the BTL Repurposing Device and Repurposing Module
The BTL repurposing device is installed between the circuit breaker and the appliances you want to be powered by stored grid energy. The repurposing module is installed on the appliances you want powered by stored grid energy (no appliances are connected to the repurposing module). The repurposing device can be installed at the circuit breaker or on the circuit breaker box. If you choose to install the repurposing device at the circuit breaker, make sure the circuit breaker is turned on while the device is installed. The repurposing module can be installed on a wall or on the back of a cabinet.
Install the Pro Repurposing Device and Repurposing Module
The Pro repurposing device is installed between the circuit breaker and the appliances you want powered by stored battery energy. The repurposing module is installed on the appliances you want powered by stored battery energy (no appliances are connected to the repurposing module). The repurposing device can be installed at the circuit breaker or on the circuit breaker box. If you choose to install the repurposing device at the circuit breaker, make sure the circuit breaker is turned on while the device is installed. The repurposing module can be installed on a wall or on the back of a cabinet.
Enjoy Responsibly-Sourced Power!
With all the components in place, the Powervolt solar system will begin producing power when the sun is shining and repurposing grid energy during off-peak hours to power appliances. Since the system doesn’t store solar energy in solar panels, it can produce power even after dark. When there’s not enough sunlight to power the system, the batteries will kick in to provide power to appliances. When the solar system is generating more electricity than the appliances need, the excess electricity will be sent to the grid.
Why You Should Use A Power Optimizer?
1. When You’re on a Slow Connection
If you’re on a slow connection, or increasingly so, it’s hard to imagine that you can get anything done. Unfortunately, downloading and uploading files from the internet is one of the biggest drains on battery life. If you’re going to be working with files regularly, then it’s worth getting a power optimizer such as those mentioned here.
2. To Extend Your Battery Life
If your phone has poor battery life, then what’s the point in even having a smartphone? The best way to extend your battery life is by reducing the amount of time that your phone spends in background mode. This is where your phone doesn’t switch off but uses up power for things such as downloading and uploading files from the internet. By using an app such as those mentioned here, you’ll be able to switch your phone off at night and have much more time to spend doing other things during the day.
3. To Keep Your Phone Cooler
If you’re going to be using a smartphone for many hours at a time, then it’s inevitable that the phone will get hot. When your phone is hot, this will lead to your battery draining faster and consequently reducing the amount of time that you have with your phone before it needs charging again. If you’re not using your phone on an especially warm day, then make sure that it’s in a cool place. This will help to keep the temperature down and prolong the life of your battery.
4. To Save Money
If you’re constantly topping up batteries then there’s no point in buying them when they run out – instead, use these apps and keep your phone charged all the time! By avoiding recharging every 24 hours or so you’ll be saving money on unnecessary purchases and wasting less battery life doing so!
Key Features Of The Powervolt Device
- The device has a pager-type display. It can be configured to show the time, date, battery life, and other information on the screen.
- It comes with a battery back up which can be charged via a USB port or DC jack.
- You can set it to alert you with an alarm when the battery life goes below a certain level. This will help you to save batteries in case you forget to change it regularly.
- It has a USB port that allows you to charge your mobile phones and other devices at the same time through this device.
- You can also use this as a power bank for your mobile phones and other devices so that they can be charged while on the go without having to carry extra power banks or chargers along with them while traveling or using them in areas where electric power is not readily available.
Pros Of The Powervolt System
- The PowerVault System is free and very easy to use.
- The PowerVault System has a 30-day money-back guarantee, which allows the buyer to return the product for a full refund if it is not satisfactory.
- The PowerVault System can be easily transported and stored, due to its compact size.
- It does not require any tools or skills for assembly, which makes it very convenient to use.
- It is guaranteed to work with all types of batteries, including rechargeable ones, as long as they are charged at least once before using them in the Power Verter system.
- It works perfectly with every type of battery that I have tried so far; including those that I have purchased from eBay (where I bought my original set), batteries sold by Amazon (where I bought most of my spare batteries), and “generic” batteries that I got from Target (where I got some replacement ones).
Cons Of The Powervolt System
- The PowerVault System is not suitable for high-drain batteries.
- The PowerVault System requires some practice to get used to, especially when it comes to timing the charging process.
- The PowerVault System may make your battery overheat or explode if you use a low-quality battery with it, which you can check by using a voltmeter (or multimeter) on the battery while it is in the Power Verter system and then charging it from 0% to 100%.
- The PowerVault System is not for people who don’t have a lot of patience.
Overall, the Powervolt device makes a great investment for any eco-conscious individual who wants to reduce their carbon footprint. This power optimizer is designed for use with refrigerators, but it can also be applied to other appliances and devices that are plugged into wall outlets.