MEETING NOTES FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE. NO MEETING IN JULY
Parks and Recreation
- Announcement of upcoming summer events and new programs.
- There is another skating event scheduled for the fall of 2014.
- Police Report
- Suggested that people are more aware to secure their valuables within their vehicles.
- Growing number of vehicle break-ins.
- National Night Out – Tuesday August 5th
- The interim chairperson encouraged the CAC to be involved in National Night
- Approval of minutes
- Minutes from the May meeting were approved.
- Presentation on zoning case Z-10-14
- Review of property location and rezoning category
- Wants to rezone to Commercial Mix-use 5 story height, and parking
- Vote was taken
- 8 in favor – 0 against
- Special Election
- The CAC discussed the options for filling the chairperson position
- The CAC decided to have a special election to fill the positions of Chair and
- A Nominating Committee was put together
- Michele McIntosh was selected as chairperson of the Nominating
Meeting Adjourned at 8:30 pm