Northeast CAC January 8, 2015 7:00pm
- Parks and Recreation
- General community center announcements
- Housing and Neighborhood Preservation
- Shared the role and responsibilities of the division
- Safety issues with dwellings not being well kept
- Approval of minutes
- Minutes from the November meeting were approved
- Zoning Case Z-35-14 (4901 Beach Road)
- Vote was taken on the rezoning of one acre parcel of land as part of larger rezoning already approved. Affected communities were contacted by the attorney.
- For the rezoning – 25
- Against the rezoning – 0
- New Hope/Buffalo Small Area Plan Meeting
- First draft was represented with instructions to links online for community input until February 6th.
- Questions and comments from the residents expressed concern about online access, transparency, final language, and additional input once report has been developed into a final draft.
- Report intent is to capture and reinforce ideas from the community reflecting points of views that could be added to the Comprehensive Plan 2030 as a guide in developing Buffalo and New Hope Roads corner properties.
- Use of CAC funds
- Opened discussion for idea on how to spend the allotted CAC funds
- There is $100 available
- Will continue to discuss at the next meeting
- Meeting Adjourned at 8:30 pm
Property Address: 4901 Raleigh Beach Road, Raleigh NC
Nearest Intersection: Raleigh Beach Road and New Bern Avenue
Property Owner: A. B. Coley, 403 Kinzer Road, Hillsville, VA 24343-4028
Project Contact: Andrew Petesch, Petesch Law, 127 W. Hargett Street, Suite 500, Raleigh, CN 27601,
Phone: 919-345-0442, Fax: 888-848-9605, firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Size: 1.00 Existing Zoning: R-4 Proposed Zoning: RX